PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Get Help With Debt is a trading style of CD Fairfield Capital Ltd.
The terms and conditions of use set out below apply to the website owned, operated and controlled by CD Fairfield Capital (“GHWD”), at www.gethelpwithdebt.co.uk (the “Website”). The Website is intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland only. By using the Website, users are deemed to have full knowledge of the following terms and conditions and to accept them.
All information accessible on this Website is protected by copyright. Users may view Website pages on screen and may print or download extracts for personal use or for use by others within their organisations.
Users may supply a copy of any such extract to any third party provided that:
the extract is for their own personal use;
the extract is not supplied as part of or incorporated in another work, website or publication;
the extract is not supplied either directly or indirectly in return for commercial gain; and
the third party is made aware that the source of the copy is this website and that these terms and conditions apply equally to them.
No part of this Website may be reproduced, transmitted to, or stored on any other website or in any other form of electronic medium without GHWD’s express written consent.
Continuity and Quality of Service
GHWD will use its reasonable endeavours to provide users with a prompt and continuing service. GHWD does not, however, warrant that the service it provides will continue uninterrupted or without delay or that it will remain unchanged. In particular, GHWD reserves the right to bring the Website down as and when necessary for the purposes of maintenance.
Whilst GHWD will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained in the Website is correct and reliable, no warranty, either express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of that information.
The Website is intended to provide users with general information relating to GHWD, its various products and services and other financial information which may be of relevance or interest to users. The Website is not intended to provide exhaustive details in respect of any of the issues or matters referred to on it
Prior to making any decision or taking any action which may potentially affect users’ personal finances or business, users are urged to take independent advice from suitably qualified advisors.
Links to External Sites
The Website may from time to time contain hypertext links to a number of websites owned, operated and controlled by third parties. GWHD has no control over or proprietary interest in any of these websites and, as such, makes no warranties with regard to the quality, security, accuracy or any other aspect of such sites, and excludes any and all liability arising from use of the same.
The protection of users’ personal data takes top priority for GWHD and GWHD does not collect any personal data through its Website without users’ consent. Users alone decide whether to provide GWHD with such data or not.
Where users of the Website are able to communicate to GWHD personal information via the Website, GWHD shall, at all times, process and utilise such personal information provided in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Only authorised employees, under appropriate confidentiality obligations will have access to users’ personal information. If users who have provided GWHD with personal information would like to alter their details or check their accuracy, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon access to the Website, information is occasionally collected automatically (i.e., not through a registration), whereby this information cannot be assigned to a specific person (e.g., Internet browser and operating system used; domain name of the website from where users arrived; number of visits, average dwell time, pages called up). GWHD uses this information to determine the activity of the Website and improve its content.
When users visit the Website, information may be saved on users’ computers as a “cookie” which is then automatically recognised on the next visit to the Website. Users who do not want GWHD to recognise their computers should set their Internet Browsers so that they delete cookies from the computer hard disk, block all cookies or warn users before saving a cookie.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that any enquiries submitted are dealt with promptly, GWHD cannot guarantee that queries will always be dealt with within the timescale users may require.
GWHD cannot always guarantee complete confidentiality and would therefore recommend that users do not transmit or include sensitive information, which could be classed as a trade secret, via the Internet.
GWHD shall not be liable for any third party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss or loss due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
GWHD does not accept any liability for any acts or omissions resulting from users’ decisions or opinions formed on the basis of use of the Website
GWHD may, at any time change, modify, add to or remove part or all of these terms and conditions. Users should therefore check these terms and conditions periodically to see if they have changed. Continued use of this Website following any change in the terms and conditions will be deemed to constitute the users’ acceptance of those changes.
GWHD makes every effort to ensure that the information and data contained on the Website is correct. GWHD, however, accepts no liability and does not guarantee that the information and data provided is up to date, correct and complete. This also applies for all other websites referred to by means of a hyperlink from time to time. GWHD is not responsible for the contents of such websites reached by means of such a link and reserves the right to modify or supplement the information or data provided without prior notice.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Northern Ireland law. Disputes in connection with the Website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Northern Ireland Courts.
We hope that users will find our website informative and easy to use. We should be grateful to receive any comments or queries that users have concerning the Website, or any suggestions as to how it could be improved. Please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Visit our website
at http://www.gethelpwithdebt.co.uk , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names phone numbers email addresses mailing addresses contact preferences
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
'crash dumps' ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
fulfil and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
' WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? ' below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display
personalised content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e.
consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to
fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services
- Develop and display
personalised and relevant advertising content for our users Analyse how our Services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
- Support our marketing activities
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
Ad Networks Cloud Computing Services Communication & Collaboration Tools Data Analytics Services Data Storage Service Providers Finance & Accounting Tools Payment Processors Performance Monitoring Tools Retargeting Platforms Sales & Marketing Tools Social Networks User Account Registration & Authentication Services Government Entities Website Hosting Service Providers
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to
honour this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.